Java in depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!
“There’s a reason this course is a bestseller and highest rated on eUstaad…”
Want to go from no previous coding experience — overwhelmed and confused about where to even start — to advanced Java 8 and Java 9 programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Java 8 and Java 9 programming course online.
Whether you want to:
– become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies
– go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
– sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
– simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more…
Don’t worry if none of that made sense. We’ll go into great detail explaining each and every core concept, programming term, and buzzwords you need to create your exciting Java 9 / Java 8 program.
By the end of this comprehensive course, you’ll master Java programming no matter what level of experience you’re at right now. You’ll understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it. This isn’t a recipe book, you’ll use your own creativity to make unique, intuitive programs.
You’ll go and complete the challenge on your own, then come back and see the answers and explained in detail in the video, allowing you to check your results and identify any areas you need to go back and work on.
This is a proven way to help you understand Java faster and ensure you reach your goal of becoming a Java Developer in record time. Remember doing those old past exam papers in high school or college? It’s the same concept, and it works.
It’s no surprise my previous students have amazing results…
Why learn Java compared to other programming languages?
Java is the most popular programming language in use (TIOBE index) since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms (and android mobile) without needing to be recompiled (edited) for each one.
You code once, and the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) does all the work in making sure your awesome new programme runs smoothly on any platform, whether Windows, Mac, Linux or Android mobile.
Why is this great?
Not only does this multi-platform language save you countless hours in rewriting code, it means you can make your software available for download, and even for sale on every marketplace — reaching millions more potential users, both on desktop and mobile!
Besides, you can’t afford not to know it…
Think about it. If your competition or fellow coders know Java — the most popular coding language — and you don’t…
Who has the huge market advantage?
Who will bring your awesome idea to life first, dominating all platforms?
Who will score the big companies and clients?
The one who knows Java inside out of course. You can be that person.
“Learning to program with Java was a no-brainer. It opened a lot of doors”
Don’t get me wrong, this course is not for everyone.
This is not some pushbutton, get rich quick recipe book where you copy other people’s code, make low-quality programs and hope to have contracts thrown at you from deep-pocket clients, or code the most intuitive, creative programs on your own.
This course takes work. There’s a lot to learn with Java, but with the right guidance, information, tutoring and tests, it doesn’t have to be as difficult or time-intensive as you think.
Who this course is NOT for:
- People looking to flood the market with poorly functioning programs for a quick sale
- People just looking to learn the ‘bare minimum’, stay at the novice level and hope to succeed with Java
- People who’re happy with mediocre programs
- People who put in little effort and aren’t motivated to find massive success with Java development
Who this course IS for:
- People who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
- People looking to go from absolute beginner to advanced Java expert
- People looking for expert knowledge and insider tips used by the world’s best programmers and top companies
- People looking to make money ONLY developing fully-functioning, intuitive programs – whether corporate, self-employed or freelance
- People who believe in hard work, and who aren’t afraid to fail before they succeed
If this sounds like you, then you’ll find yourself going from beginner to successful Java programmer with less time, effort and investment than any other resource out there. Not to mention you get a certification of completion with this course, giving you extra credentials over others.
I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
That’s why I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge. Buy this course once, and you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates (which are on the way as we speak).
Now that Java 9 has rolled out, you won’t have to worry about buying any more courses or thick, heavy books. Simply log in to this course (I’ll send you an email when any updates are added) and you can quickly and easily catch up on any new and exciting releases!
With this complete Java developer course, you’re expertise will never go out of date (or ‘obsolete’ if we want to get nerdy).
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Take this course” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Java 8 brilliance.
See you on the inside (hurry, class is waiting!)
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 88
- Assessments Self
Array in Java
Java Classes and Objects