- Fair knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Knowledge of HTML, servlets and JSPs is recommended for the web section of this tutorial.
- Some acquaintance with XML is helpful.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is helpful for the database-related parts of this tutorial.
An introduction to the widely-used Java Spring framework. Discover how to wire together your Java objects using Spring and dependency injection. You’ll learn how to set up your system for Spring development, how to use Maven, and how to work with databases using Spring and Hibernate and how to create web applications with Spring MVC. We’ll also look at managing user accounts with Spring Security,JDBC, working with web forms, Apache tiles for building modular web pages, aspect-oriented programming (AOP) and using Log4J and JUnit.
Who is the target audience?
- Java developers
- Anyone with some fluency in Java and an interest in web or database programming
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Self
Java Spring Framework