Data communication and networking
- A Basic Understanding of Computers
- A Desire to Learn
Are you interested in learning about computer networks? Are you a business or aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how networks work? Then you have come to the right place!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of computer networking and how computer networks work.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- The Benefits of Computer Networks
- How Computer Networks Work
- Network Topologies
- Networking Devices & Cabling
- The OSI & TCP/IP Models
- IP Addressing & Subnetting
- Network Planning & Designing Process
- And Much More…
Once you complete this course, you’ll understand how computer networks work and how to plan and design a computer network!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL TODAY!!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone wanting to Learn About Computer Networks
- Business & IT Managers Needing a Working Knowledge of Computer Networking
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Seasoned & Experienced IT & Networking Professionals
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Self